Sustainable Development Goals – 1. No Poverty
“End poverty in all its forms everywhere”
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that No Poverty is a priority goal for their business:
- British American Tobacco
- BT Group
- Marks & Spencer
- Next plc
- Polymetal International
- Randgold Resources
- RHI Magnesita
- Smurfit Kappa
- Standard Chartered
- Taylor Wimpey
- Thomas Cook Group
- Vedanta Resources
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to No Poverty:
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting No Poverty:
- How can ethical trade help communities?
- How can bank cards alleviate poverty?
- How can a furniture store help refugees secure a better and brighter future?
- How can mobile money provide access to services that alleviate poverty?
- How can carbon offsetting combat poverty?
- Can banking break the cycle of poverty?