Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Sustainable Cities and Communities is a priority goal for their business:
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Sustainable Cities and Communities:
- Carnival Corporation & plc
- Coca-Cola HBC AG
- CRH plc
- Marks & Spencer
- Pennon Group
- Skipton Building Society
- Standard Chartered
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting Sustainable Cities and Communities:
- Can a company build resilience in the natural environment?
- How can a housebuilder help communities?
- Can a bank loan incentivise sustainable cities and communities?
- Can a home improvement company champion sustainable living?
- Can new apartments promote sustainable communities?
- Can a company call a ‘no go’ on extractive mining?
- Can a company improve air quality by encouraging employees to cycle?
- How can London transport be cleaner and greener?
- How can the brightest minds in IT help build the smart cities of the future?
- Can a company provide decent housing for citizens at low cost?