Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Life Below Water is a priority goal for their business:
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Life Below Water:
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting Life Below Water:
- How can a construction company reduce marine pollution?
- Can we wear marine pollution on our feet?
- How can light protect life below water?
- Can supermarkets encourage purposeful plastic bottle disposal?
- Can a company rescue our oceans from plastic?
- Can jeans help protect our oceans from waste?
- How can a supermarket clean England’s beaches?
- Can fish be fished and sold with integrity?