Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Life on Land is a priority goal for their business:
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Life on Land:
- Compass Group
- Croda International
- HH Global
- National Grid plc
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting Life on Land:
- How can an energy business protect bees?
- Can sugar cane waste reduce deforestation?
- Can smart marketing halt deforestation?
- Can a zoo create a sustainable palm oil city?
- How can an energy supplier green life on land in the UK?
- How can a search engine plant trees with every search?
- How can a printer be forest friendly to slow down deforestation?
- Can tea save trees and contribute to life on land?
- Why build bridges to help reconnect nature?
- Can technology save the rhino from extinction?