End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Zero Hunger is a priority goal for their business:
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Zero Hunger:
Examples of how businesses are supporting this goal:
- How can cereal help disadvantaged children?
- How can unsold food unite communities?
- Can financing smallholder farmers help feed nine billion people?
- How can farming improve land and soil quality?
- Can a drinks business provide healthy food to children all year round?
- How can we improve nutrition in people’s diets?
- Can a social platform help use surplus food?