Sustainable Development Goals – 2. Zero Hunger
“End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture”
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Zero Hunger is a priority goal for their business:
- British American Tobacco
- Croda International
- Marks & Spencer
- Randgold Resources
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Vedanta Resources
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Zero Hunger:
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting Zero Hunger:
- How can cereal help disadvantaged children?
- How can unsold food unite communities?
- Can financing smallholder farmers help feed nine billion people?
- How can farming improve land and soil quality?
- Can a drinks business provide healthy food to children all year round?
- How can we improve nutrition in people’s diets?
- How can partnering with a social platform help make use of surplus food?