Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
The following businesses have clearly publicly stated that Quality Education is a priority goal for their business:
The following businesses have publicly declared a measurable commitment to contribute to Quality Education:
- Anglo American plc
- Croda International
- TUI Group
- Vodafone Group
Here are some examples of how businesses are supporting Quality Education:
- Can we teach children enterprise in school?
- How can children learn about global trade?
- How can a company improve adult literacy?
- Can greetings cards develop child literacy?
- How can a building society improve financial capability?
- Can a store teach communities about sustainability?
- Can an airline help vulnerable children?
- How can the beautiful game promote health and wellbeing?
- Can communications coaching help people into employment?
- Can toys help children understand sustainability?